This question comes to everyone’s mind about how much money we earn or how much money we get on one click
- How much traffic is coming to your website
- Where is the traffic coming from your website and how long it is stopping
- How many ads are on your website
- Status of Your Adsense Ads
How to increase your Adsense revenue?
How to increase your chances of being accepted by Adsense?
If you take a look at the Google AdSense Forum, many people complain that the
most common reason their application has been accepted to join the Google AdSense program is
- The content in the website is not good
- The ad is being mis-clicked on the website
- Website was violating AdSense guidelines
- Website contains too little content
- The website had no original content
- Website only had duplicate content
- Domain was new
To increase your chances of being approved
- Make sure that your website has a lot of content (a number of pages indexed by Google)
- Make sure your content is unique and original and not much from any other website
- Make sure that you put the test adsense code in all your pages and that you have ad units above the fold.
- Don’t apply for an Google adsense account if your website is less than 4 months old (that’s not an official rule of Adsense, it’s my recommendation). For some countries (India, Pakistan, Middle east) you may have to wait for your domain to get at least 7 months old before being accepted to Adsense
Can you make a living out of Adsense?
You need a lot of traffic to make money from Adsense and it can not be guaranteed in any way. You can now get lots of traffic from Google, but after the change in your ranking algorithm, your traffic decreases and you lose a large chunk of your income
The above is the reason why you can not be 100% sure that your current ranking is for ever in the same position.